Thursday, February 9, 2012

Surely You Can't Be Serious? Yes I am serious...

... and don't call me Shirley (Leslie Nielsen in Airplane).

Surely these dating site names can't be serious:

"LABLUBBER" - which, since she mentions having a labrador retriever for a pet, she may mean to say she is a "lab lover." But, she does say in her profile that she "has a few extra pounds."

"GEEZERGIRL" - I suppose it's nice to have someone out there attracted to us geezers.

"PSYCHOGIRL54" - I am really hoping she is a psychologist.

A couple male names contributed by an online connection:

"DCCOFFIN" -  must picture a "til death do us part" kind of relationship.

"MOLDY1" -  definitely must introduce him to the "HOTFUNGAL."

1 comment:

  1. One of my favorites is 'Nowittyname'

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. It is being reviewed to make sure it is not spam or any other form of lunch meat prior to being posted.