Thursday, February 23, 2012

My Eyes are Up Here

It is surprising how many women post pictures of their very large breasts, sometimes in swimsuits, other times with necklines plunging down. I am shocked and appalled. Well, let's leave it at surprised.

I am glad these women are proud of at least parts of their bodies, but they must know they are baiting the hook for guys with a "scratch and spit" mentality. The neandrathals may read the profile, but it's the pics that have their attention.

I prefer women who are modest about having ample treasures, so men might actually see their eyes and smiles. I'm of the opinion that "it's not the size that matters." And I have been telling that to every woman I get close to! (insert smiley face here).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. It is being reviewed to make sure it is not spam or any other form of lunch meat prior to being posted.