Tuesday, January 17, 2012

The Site for those with Failing Sight

The Site for Seniors Dating, which I will henceforth refer to as the "Seniors Site" (not its real name), accepts men and women between the ages of 50 and death. I am amazed that anyone 50 years old would be joining a Seniors site. I assume they are also the first ones not to be insulted by the early invitations to join AARP (the official "you are getting old" notice of America).

I also assumed the 60-70 year old men would not want to eliminate the 40 something women, who I'm sure are waiting eagerly by their computers to see if they can date  someone who looks like their grandfather.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. It is being reviewed to make sure it is not spam or any other form of lunch meat prior to being posted.